The most important person you will ever communicate with is yourself.
Do you treat yourself with kindness and compassion…
Or does the voice in your head sound something like this:
- What’s wrong with me?
- Why can’t I learn faster?
- Why do I talk so slow/fast?
- I’ll never be good enough.
- I’m always messing up.
- I’m not good enough for that job/promotion/pass that test.
Take a minute to listen to the voice.
Would you talk to your friends the way you talk to yourself?
If not, I encourage you start bringing your awareness to that voice and choose kindness for yourself.
Replace that negative voice with:
- I’m doing my best.
- I’ll keep learning and growing because that’s who I am and what’s important to me.
- I’m whole and valuable exactly as I am.
- I am enough.
- I make mistakes because I’m human and I like being human.
- I have a lot to offer and enjoy providing value to others.
I promise as you practice communicating with kindness and compassion to yourself, your confidence will grow from the inside out.